We are currently only notarizing documents that are being used in foreign countries and require apostilles. Please call us at 310-995-8225 or send an email to our sister company, California Apostille Agents, at email@example.com, to discuss all your notary and apostille needs. Please visit our California Apostille Agents site at www.caapostilleagents.com for more information about the California apostille expediting process.
Adoption Documents to Powers-of-Attorney Forms
We have experience notarizing and obtaining apostilles for the full spectrum of documents–from complex power-of-attorney to simple affidavits. We can also explain the somewhat complex rules associated with getting copies of your ID, bank statements or education documents notarized or “certified.” The most common types of documents we notarize in the are:
- Adoption Documents
- Affidavits of Every Type, Including Affidavit for Wills and Affidavits of Support
- Certification of Document Copies (By Notarizing Affidavit of Signer)
- Loan Documents
- Power-of-Attorney Documents
- Education Documents
When and Where We Notarize… and For How Much
We provide apostille-related notary services to Los Angeles. If you are outside Los Angeles, you can get your documents notarized by someone local and then have us review the document before shipping to us for an apostille.
The fee for notarizations is included when obtaining an apostille.
We accept cash, checks, credit cards and PayPal.
Our Experience and Attention to Detail
We have developed a reputation for paying attention to the details, which results in notarizing documents with no complications down the road. Most people think notarizing just requires a signature and stamp and you’re done. But, as with many things that look simple, there are many more issues involved that many notaries do not know how to deal with. We have seen hundreds of documents—notarized by inexperienced bank clerks, express mail staff and attorneys who become notaries—rejected county clerks, consulates and other authorities. We provide the following credentials:
- Fully licensed California Notaries
- 12+ Years of Full-Time Notary Service
- Member of the National Notary Association
- Bonded and insured
What You Will Need to Bring with You
- The person who is signing, or signed, the document (there is one type of notarization, which includes the word “acknowledged” in the notary text, that allows for signing the document in advance, but the person who signed it still needs to be present at the notarization).
- Either a valid, current driver’s license or identification card issued by the California DMV, a US passport, a foreign passport stamped by the U.S. I.N.S. or Citizenship and Immigration Services, a driver’s license issued by another state or by Canadian or Mexican public agency, an ID card issued by another state, a US military photo ID, or an employee ID issued by a city, county or state agency or office of the State of California. (IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE BE SURE YOUR ID HAS ALL PARTS OF THE NAMES THAT ARE LISTED ON THE DOCUMENT BEING NOTARIZED. WE ARE CONFIRMING THAT THE PERSON SIGNING THE DOCUMENT HAS ID WHICH PROVES THAT THEY ARE THAT PERSON).
- Your document to be signed (we do not provide documents).
Thank you for spending time on our site and we hope you will try out this stress-free notary experience. Just give us a call at 310-995-8225 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any questions you may have about the notarization process or to set up an approximate time to meet.